- A frog is any member of a diverse group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians.
- The skins of frogs are glandular, with secretions ranging from distasteful to toxic.
- Frogs typically lay their eggs in water.
- Frog fossils have been found on all continents except Antarctica.
- Frogs can hear both in the air and below water.
- The call or croak of a frog is unique to its species.
- During extreme conditions, some frogs enter a state of torpor and remain inactive for months.
- Some Frogs can leap over 6 feet.